- Lectureship in Physics at Corpus Christi College, Oxford (2018-19).
- Lectured NERC Doctoral Training Programme, Advanced Training Workshop on Chaos and Uncertainty in Weather Forecasts, in May 2016
- Tutorials in Classical Mechanics for Part A (second year) Mathematicians in Trinity 2011 and Trinity 2013.
- Tutorials in “Flows, Fluctuations and Complexity” to Part B (third year) physicists 2012-2016, 2018-.
- Class teaching in “Atmospheric, Oceanic and Planetary Physics” to Part C (fourth year) physicists in 2016.
- Oral Skills Assessment, Part A Physics Students, Corpus Christi College. 2019
- Mini-project Assessment, Part B Physics Students, Corpus Christi College. 2019
- I have supervised several summer undergraduate student projects:
2018: Joe Clarke. “A dynamical systems approach to constraining climate sensitivity”
2016: Ben Macrae. “Extreme weather and circulation regimes in the Weather@Home ensemble”, with Peter Watson
2015: Michael Varley. “Improving Probabilistic Weather and Climate Predictions”, with Peter Watson
2013: Tom Bolton. “Stochastic processors and inexact computing for weather and climate prediction” with Peter Dueben